We’re extremely passionate about what we do, and are always looking for other smart and passionate people to join our group. If you’re enthusiastic about bringing fresh perspectives and contributing to the strategic work we offer clients, we’d love to hear from you!
Our best asset is our team.
We work hard and challenge ourselves to develop and implement the best marketing strategies for our clients, supporting them from conception to completion. And we have a little fun along the way, too!
CRM Integration Lead
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE: Skilled
The CRM Integration Lead will partner with agency leadership and supporting team members to deliver functional, measurable and scalable CRM strategies across the client base. This role performs a variety of tasks leading technical design, implementation, execution, maintenance and reporting of SalesForce or other proprietary CRM systems, as well as Marketing Automation complements. In addition, this role ensures proposed CRM systems meet client expectations surrounding business, budgetary and vision goals. The CRM Lead will assist CEO as needed with business development initiatives.
- Develop, plan and implement CRM strategies and solutions across the client base to maximize customer retention and loyalty.
- Program manage and lead custom integration projects with CRM and marketing automation systems.
- Determine CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it performs seamlessly across the portco and captures required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Technically evaluate components to determine integration requirements and ensure solutions meet client needs.
- Customer Journey Mapping analyzing touch points with portfolio company clients to maximize opportunities.
- Work closely with all departments on client side to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Facilitate technical communication between internal stakeholders, vendors and various marketing and sales staff.
- Oversee direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Overseeing the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email.
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
- Track issues and risks and communicate status and escalate concerns to management.
- Continually analyze operational process to identify and implement new efficiencies that can be integrated in the CRM platform.
- Provide first line response to CRM related issues during implementation.
- Set up and enforce change management procedures.
- Routinely audit user practices and ensure compliance.
- 7+ year’s experience as a CRM lead across various organization footprints and industries.
- Strong acumen in CRM system integration concepts, practices and procedures (SalesForce preferred).
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS, and their application to Digital Marketing via web, email, mobile and proprietary channels.
- Strong understanding of technology and standard business software – Microsoft Suite.
- General knowledge of CRM, SFA, ERP and Marketing Automation systems.
- Proven experience with CRM product life cycle in a marketing environment including design, implementation, load and scale testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Proficiency using program management, planning, tracking, and financial tools.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- A Confident and articulate communicator.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Possess strong analytical planning, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to make highly effective presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Routinely demonstrate a thorough understanding of best marketing practices and stay up to date with current techniques
- Possess credibility in the presence of the client
COMPENSATION: Salary to commensurate with experience. CompleteSpectrum offers complete benefits package, including paid time off, health insurance, and retirement programs. We also have flexible work schedules.
TRAVEL: Limited travel may be required.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required.
About Complete Spectrum
Based in Tampa, Florida, with a satellite office in Boston, Massachusetts, CompleteSpectrum is a strategic marketing development and implementation firm. Our small team (<15 employees) is laser-focused on providing exceptional marketing guidance and solutions for companies in multiple market verticals and of varying sizes (from $40M annual revenue, up to $2B or more). Our office is currently located in Telecom Park. Our work environment is vibrant, and we all do something different each day. Each team member is crucial to our process.
12981 N. Telecom Parkway
Temple Terrace, FL 33637